Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Madness

I had my entire family fill out brackets for the first time. There were various methods employed. I went for the 'randomly pick whichever name strikes my fancy method'. Mike tried to do something with pi, I'm not sure what that was all about...I don't think he was either. I'm pretty sure he gave up his weird way and went with my method. Maysen flipped a coin - heads the top won, tails the bottom. Stockton, Jorja and Preston all rolled dice. Stockton had each team roll a dice and whichever was higher advanced. Jorja's was a little more complicated. If she rolled a 1-3 the top team would advance, a 4-6 the bottom team would. Then she would switch. Quite confusing, but her bracket got filled out.

I have BYU winning it all. Yes, I can dream. I also have them playing San Diego State in the championship. Wouldn't that be funny? Mike went with BYU winning against Duke. Maysen has Ohio State winning Belmont. Pretty good she got Ohio State in there. Stockton has Indiana winning Florida. Jorja has Memphis winning Purdue and Preston has Michigan winning Richmond. Those are our predictions. Awesome.

No comments: