Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little Lost Lamb

Maysen took forever getting home from Young Women's today. I was contemplating getting in the car and looking for her. Her leaders usually bring her home. At about 8:30, the doorbell rang. Maysen was there and had walked home. She thought I was picking her up, so she told her leaders she didn't need a ride. I am so glad she is safe and in bed as I type this. What a horrible mix-up!

Stockton had scouts today. They ran a quarter of a mile. Stockton had the fastest time, he was proud of that. Of the six records, Stockton got three of them. Let me see if I can remember. The run, the standing long jump and sit-ups. They get to do them again in a month to see if they improved. Stockton's pretty funny. He said to me, "The good thing about scouts is you can do whatever you want, you just have to pay 10 push-ups. I can leave my shirt untucked for 10 push-ups." I don't think I can do one push-up anymore. My wrists are so weak with my tendinitis. It's really quite annoying.

No comments: