Friday, March 11, 2011

Hamsters & Frogs

Maysen bought two hamsters today. She is really happy with them. She named them Luka and Creel. She couldn't believe I let her buy them, and I can't believe it either. Jorja is still in love with her two frogs she got yesterday. She has named them Hopper and Cricket. She took them over to Luke's house and had the best time.
Maysen with Luka (or Creel)
Jorja with Hopper & Cricket
We were very worried today about Brett & his family in Japan. I was relieved when I read that everyone on the Misawa base was accounted for, but I felt so much better when we received Brett's e-mail. I hope they are not too cold. Especially Mina and Marie. I am really looking forward to the recount on their blog. Both Brett and Rachel crack me up with their writing.

Maysen and Stockton got 'locked in' at the library today. They had pizza and got to be crazy. I haven't talked to them, but Mike said they had a good time. I went to my niece Melissa's wedding shower today. She looked so happy. I didn't get to see Jimmer dominate New Mexico, but Aimee and I watched the play by play on our cell phones. Very happy about that. At least this crazy day ended well.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Cute hamster!