Monday, March 7, 2011

Chiropractor

I went to a Chiropractor today for the first time. Well, actually last week was the first time but she just took x-rays then. My back has hurt for as long as I can remember. I've thought about going to a chiropractor before, but never got around to it. When she (Dr. Fries - awesome name)was showing me the x-rays, she showed me how one of my vertebrae in the lumbar region is fused to the bone below. (I don't really remember medical terms.....so it was something like that.) Anyway, it is something I was born with. I wonder if Maysen is like this too. We both failed the scoliosis test in school. Maysen's doctor doesn't think she has scoliosis, but she sees something. I am going to take Maysen to get x-rays next week.

Stockton had diving today. It took forever to get home. First off, I couldn't get out of the parking lot. It snowed a ton while we were there. I don't have a scraper, so I used a newspaper to get the snow off the windows. When I finally was able to get out and on the road, a ton of snow covered my windshield. My windshield wipers refused to admit the fact that we are in Utah and quit working. I somehow made it to a side street where I was able to get the rest of the snow off. It took me forever to get home. Maybe the fact that I was going about 35 mph on the freeway had something to do with it. Poor Stockton was so exhausted.

No comments: