Thursday, March 17, 2011

Basketball

Another great day. I love spending the day with Maysen and Stockton. I'm not really looking forward to sending them back to school. Jorja had short day, so she was home early. She brought her frogs to show-and-tell, she was pretty excited about that. Will's mom called and asked if Jorja could come over and play. She brought her frogs. There are two boys on our street named Luke & William. They are both in her class and she plays with them a lot. Will lives two streets up. Jorja is loving having so many kids to play with.

I am so glad BYU won today. It was fun watching the game with Mike. Poor Maysen's bracket took a hit today when Belmont lost. She predicted them making it to the final game. Stockton has enjoyed the brackets. I have called him in to watch the end of a few games. We saw the end of West Virginia and Clemson (Pepper was crazy!) & Butler/Old Dominion. Stockton was quite annoyed with the clock. I wonder if I can get Stockton to watch the BYU/Gonzaga game with me. It might be kind of fun for him to see Stockton play. Preston was pretty funny and was telling everyone that he picked Morehead and no one else did. He also picked Richmond, so nice job Preston. (We won't mention that Duke is the only number 1 seed Preston predicted to win the first game.)

No comments: