Thursday, February 3, 2011

Year of the Rabbit

Happy Chinese New Year! I'm pretty sure Jorja told me it was the Year of the Rabbit. Not sure what that means, but hopefully good things.

Stockton did a weaving for art in homeschool today. He was very proud of it. When Jorja came home, he showed it to her and she decided she wanted to make one too. Stockton taught her how. I tied it off for them and my fingers are still numb. Crafts.

We spent our first entire day here and it was awesome. The best part is when Mike is finished working downstairs at 1 in the morning, he doesn't have to drive home . . . he is already here. Too bad my dad has to leave. Hopefully he doesn't fall asleep on the way home. My dad is here again. He is putting the second coat of mud on the extra closet/wall we put up. Mike and I started mudding the door Mike added to the bathroom. I am so glad we have this extra time to add these few things. It will be much better!

No comments: