Friday, February 11, 2011

Watching Haley

Stockton & Peggy
Stockton and I went and watched the University of Utah against University of Washington in gymnastics. I had a great time and loved being there with Stockton. We sat next to my dad's cousin, Peggy. Her daughter, Haley, is on the University of Washington team. We stayed at their castle house when Stockton was a baby. Haley and Amy were 9 I think. We talked to Amy after about diving. She just finished her diving career for a college in California, I can't remember which one. I am so glad Peggy gave us the tickets, it was a really nice night.

This afternoon I went to help at Jorja's Valentine/Chinese New Year party. I thought it was so funny when two kids got into an argument. They were mad! They were quarrelling in Chinese and it was hilarious! To me.

1 comment:

The Bubs said...

Amy went to the University of San Diego.