Sunday, February 6, 2011

Victory!

Mike has declared victory over the gas grill. The inspector couldn't get it to work. Mike couldn't get it to work. Mike was close to calling a repairman, but then genius struck and he was the victor. We celebrated last night by having the best hamburgers. Lots of yummy nights to look forward to.

We had dinner at my dad's house today. Scones and BBQ...and tapioca. I am so full, but at least I'm not in pain like Matt is. Matt wanted to watch the Super Bowl today. My kids gave him such a hard time about wanting to watch it. They don't get sports. Matt said, "70% of the country watched the Super Bowl." Stockton said, "I watched the Super Bowl." Matt then had to amend his statement to "70% of the country willingly watched the Super Bowl."

As we were getting ready to leave, Jorja couldn't find her ipod. We looked everywhere. Finally I sent Mike home with the kids while I stayed and looked. Matt and Cathy helped me. We searched everywhere. When my dad got back from taking Grandma home he joined in the search. He soon found it. It was in Cathy's purse. Don't know why I didn't think of looking there!

Matt gave me a ride home and we took him on a tour to show him what we have done to the house so far. I can't wait until the carpet is in, guest room ready, game table up. Then Matt can play games and sleep over! Not sure if he wants to, but I like that idea!

No comments: