Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thanks Ange!

Three months ago, when Jorja had her birthday, Lincoln & Ella gave Jorja this craft/bead thingy. Jorja has been wanting to play with it, but I wouldn't let her until we had moved. Well, Jorja could wait no longer. She spent all day long with those beads. Preston was watching her most of the time. She made some for her friends, and gave some to Stockton, Preston and Max. It was pretty sweet that in a house full of boring boxes she was able to have so much fun.

At Christmas, the kids all got JCPenney gift cards. I immediately thought, "What am I going to do with those?" Now I know the smart thing would be to buy them some clothes. The only problem is, I hate shopping. Another point in my life I probably could have handled it, but I don't think I'll get back there for several months. Anyway, I was reading Stacie's blog and she was raving about sleeping on a heated mattress pad. I knew all of our mattress pads were pretty much in shreds, so I went searching online to see if JCPenney carried them. They did! I ordered them last week and have been so excited to get them. I ordered one for us, and for the girls. I wanted to see how well I liked them before I got more. They came today and I was so excited. When we got home and put them on, every one worked like a dream, except for mine. Mike's side worked but mine just flashes FF. After calling customer service and following all their steps, I need to return it. I guess I'll do that Monday. Until then, I'm sleeping on Mike's side.

Once again, my dad is down in the basement sanding away. Max came with him and played with the kids. When it was time for bed, we pulled out a mattress and Max fell right asleep. My dad can barely see because he had to take his eyes out. Hope he will get home okay tonight, maybe he will want to sleep here too.

1 comment:

Stacie Couch said...

I am definitely jealous that you all have one now! I will have to wait until next winter I think, so in the mean time I just make Rob lay on my side of the bed while I wash my face so it is warm when I get back :)