Monday, February 28, 2011

Teleporter

Preston said, "I wish my room had two doors. One regular door and one to teleport to a random place." Later, when we were eating Chex Mix, I told Preston that Stockton didn't like the 'swirlies'. When he asked why, I said, "He's scared of them." Preston said, "Does he think he will be teleported somewhere if he eats them?" Too cute!

Scoop stopped by today and brought us an extra bed. It is a full size bed and we just happen to have a guest room that was wanting a bed. Preston is asleep in there now. I can't wait until it is put to good use!

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

I can't wait to use it!

You make me miss Preston. He's got cute eyes and he says cute things. Love him.

Stephanie said...

I guess you will have to come and visit! We have a nice bed that is calling for you.