Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shocking!

Our carpet is now all the way in the basement. It's awesome. I spent a good chunk of the day vacuuming, and I loved it. It was pretty funny, the carpet is way staticy so I kept getting shocked. Just holding the vacuum cord my fingers would get shocked every five seconds. It's worth it though, so nice to have a basement. The kids are all asleep in their rooms downstairs. Now Mike and I just have to empty out the room they have been sleeping in and the computer room. The carpet guy is coming tomorrow to take out the temporary carpet and put in our super soft carpet.

Below is a picture of dinner. I picked these up on the way home from the dentist.

5 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Those look horrible.


Just kidding... will you please send me some? Japanese sweets are not very sweet.

Sarah boo said...

Where on those from? They look amazing. I LOVE them, I want them. I need to know so that I can get some the next time I am in Salt Lake, and believe me, I will.

Heather said...

I love it that you picked those up after the dentist :)
You are my friend for a reason. a clean mouth appreciates donuts far better than a dirty one. :) I'm going to get some now.

Mike said...

Notice that the one in the upper left has bacon on it...

Stephanie said...

Sarah - There is a store called Beyond Glaze right off the 123rd exit. (Draper) These were at the end of the day, the selection is much better in the morning. I'm telling you, the bacon doughnut is delicious.
Heather - I miss you! The dentist was Eric Martin...we're getting old.