Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moving Bricks

Maysen, Stockton, Preston and I spent about an hour today moving the bricks from the wet bar we dismantled. Funny that it took as long to move the bricks outside as it did to take the entire thing apart! I really wanted to get it done today for two reasons.
1. It was suppose to snow. I thought it would be much easier to put the bricks on dry concrete then sloshing through the snow and trying to stack them.
2. We are getting carpet on FRIDAY! Yay! I will be heading out to Arizona, but when I come back hopefully there will be awesome carpet everywhere!

By the way, I hate it when University of Utah has basketball home games. They close the parking lot and only let the fancy people in. We have to trek a long ways to get to the swimming pool. Not bad going there, but freezing cold on the way out...at least for Stockton. Plus, it takes much longer. By the time I got home today, the Elders Quorum presidency was already there. It was fun to talk to them. Seth Bradley is the president, so basically we got to hang out with him. Weird to run into people from high school. Weird in a good way.

I had to tell Jorja to take off her roller skates to go to bed. I think she wishes her feet were wheels.

No comments: