Saturday, February 12, 2011

Markell's Shower

We drove up to Idaho today and I was able to go to my cousin Markell's baby shower. She is having a boy. Not only was it fun to be at a family event, it was so nice to be with my cousins. My cousin Brooke was my sister growing up. It was SO GOOD to see her!
Brooke, Grandma, Stephanie
Brooke & Grandma
I love my cousins!
Miranda, Brooke, Stephanie, Heather, Lily, Courtney

We stayed at my Grandma's house. Heather, Justin and their families came over for awhile. I loved being able to visit with them. Have I mentioned yet how glad I am to have moved back to Utah? I love watching my kids play with my cousin's kids. Jorja and Eric got along pretty well. They are both in 2nd grade, so it will be fun for them to get to know each other better.

No comments: