Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jackson and Mina

Today we went to my cousin Jackson's mission farewell. There were a ton of people there. Jackson gave a really good talk. Really good. Jackson is my youngest cousin on my mom's side. I can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission. Jackson is going to Peru and it is easy to see he will be an excellent missionary.

We drove home from Idaho and were able to make it to Bishop Valentine's house for a get-together they were having for the new move-ins. Sister Valentine made the most delicious brownies. I'm so sick now, but it was totally worth it.

I was extremely excited today when I saw pictures of Mina! I can't believe the epidural machine ran out of batteries for Rachel. Seriously had never heard of that one before. Congratulations Brett & Rachel! We are so, so happy for you!
Rachel, Mina & Marie
Mina, Brett, Marie
Mina & Marie ~ Can Marie get any cuter?
I needed Preston to take a bath or shower today. He would have none of that. Mike was taking a shower, so I was hoping Preston would go in with him. Nope. I finally picked up Preston and stuck him in the shower...clothes and all. Now he is a sparkling clean little boy.

No comments: