Friday, February 18, 2011

Everything is Better with Bacon

Dad got doughnuts for the road. Picture a glazed doughnut with chocolate frosting topped with bacon. D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. Porge would be jealous. Other flavors were cookies and cream, smores, and grasshoppers. I WILL take Jorja there one day and she WILL love it.

We are now here in Arizona! Baby Blake is asleep in the swing right now. The girls are asleep, but Preston is wide awake. He said, "I don't think Skye is in this house."

In the news back home, our carpet is not in. But, we do have carpet tacks. The carpet will be put in on Monday. I'm thinking it is a good idea that Preston is gone this weekend.

Mike took the kids rollerskating. I heard they loved it, although Mike was a little incoherent when I talked to him so I will have to get details tomorrow. Mike needs a good night sleep, he was up all night painting.

I know Maysen and Stockton will read this in the morning. I love you and miss you guys! Give Porge a hug from me!

No comments: