Wednesday, January 19, 2011

That's That

About twenty times a day Preston tells me, "I really really hate the rule about turning the computers off at 5. That's a dumb rule. I really really hate it." As I was lying in bed with Preston, once again he made that comment. I replied that I really really like it. He said, "Well I really, really, really hate it!" I told him, "I really, really, really like it." I think you can see where this is going. After awhile of this Preston said, "I really, really hate it and that's that!" Of course I said, "I really, really like it and that's that." Preston said, "No you can't that's that! I already that's that and you can't that's that!" Wow. I didn't know there was such rules about these things.

Preston is pretty hot today. I hope he can sleep through the night. He was in my bed last night and my back still is killing me. Although sleeping next to him is like having a mini-electric blanket. Poor boy. I hope he is feeling better tomorrow and that's that.

No comments: