Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reverence

Today my dad made dinner and brought it up here. Mike is on call this week, so he needs to stay near the computer at all times. Tough life. He did pick us up from church. Seth Bradley came to the car and asked Mike to teach the lesson next week. It was on keeping the Sabbath day holy. Funny.

Bubs and his family came to dinner, so did Matt and his roommate TJ. I dominated at Dominion. The second game. Jorja won the first one. I love being around my family.

One quick story. We had to take two loads to church. Good thing it is only a few minutes away. Anyway, I dropped off Maysen and Stockton, then Mike dropped off me, Jorja and Preston. We had to wait in the foyer during the sacrament. When the sacrament was over, I walked in with the kids to where Maysen and Stockton were sitting. Brother Waddups was thanking everyone for their reverence. Right then, Preston fell in the middle of the isle. It was not a quiet fall. Embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as after church, I heard someone talking in the microphone in the chapel saying, "Can everyone hear me?" That was Preston. I dashed in there as fast as I could. Stockton was holding him up so he could reach the microphone! Boys!

No comments: