Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pencil Sharpener

Mike loves to tease me about how unobservant I am. When we were at the cabin, he asked me where the pencil sharpener was. I didn't know. He said, "How could you not know? It is the single craziest thing at the cabin!" In my defence. . . Matt, Paul and Jackson didn't know either. Does anyone know where the pencil sharpener is? I'll give you one day to figure it out. Bubs, you can't play . . . we already discovered he was observant.

Tonight I took Maysen to Young Womens and Stockton to scouts. He went to the 11 year old scouts for the first time tonight. He doesn't turn 11 until the end of the month, but they invited him anyway. That works for us because Webelos is during diving.

I had to park at the bottom of the driveway (when we came back to Scoops house) and walk up with the kids. It was pretty dark and cold, but so beautiful. Preston kept looking behind him to make sure I didn't pass. I'm thinking, "Do you really think I would pass you, leave you to walk up the huge driveway by yourself at 9:00 at night in the winter?" Really . . . what kind of mom does he think I am?

4 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Rachel and I discussed at some length where the pencil sharpener is, and Rach is pretty sure it is outside by the side door/fridge area. That's my vote as well. But the wierd thing is that I close my eyes and picture any part of the cabin and in my mind a pencil sharpener suddenly appears there.

Brett

Brett - Rachel B said...

(this is rachel) I just told Brett last night how unobservant he is, but I still like him anyways. Must be genetic.

Heather said...

I had no idea there was a pencil sharpener at the cabin! My vote is by the microwave on the shelves.

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure its out by the washer and dryer.