Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jimmer's Here!

Mike and Christen had their baby today! 9 lbs. 1 oz. Yikes! Mike called me a few minutes ago. They haven't officially decided on a name. I told him names were over-rated. Congratulations Mike and Christen! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet your new little man!

Today I took Stockton up to a diving competition near Tremonton. While I was driving up there it dawned on me that I should just continue onto Idaho Falls when the competition is over and see Grandma and Grandpa. Too bad I thought of it while I was driving and not in time to pack! Stockton did great at his competition. He received a medal for 3rd place...and a cookie. I wish Maysen liked diving as much as Stockton. It is so nice having the kids do the same thing.

Mike and I unloaded more from the storage unit. We haven't gotten our mattress out yet, but we can see them! How come all the boring stuff is at the front of the unit. Like textbooks? Why do we even still have those?

2 comments:

Tammi said...

So what is your timeline for moving? Where was the diving at in tremonton?

Stephanie said...

Our carpet should be here in a week and a half, we can move in as soon as that is done. The diving at Tremonton was at Bear River Natatorium...actually it was at Garland.