Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun House

Mike and I were over at our new house. I told him that I felt like I was in a fun house. I tried to convince him that the ceiling sloped up. He didn't agree. He told me I could get a tape measure if I didn't believe him. So, I got a tape measure. I had him measure from the top of my head to the ceiling. First we measured in the front entryway, then we measured in the kitchen. Mike asked, "Which do you think is higher?" I told him, "The kitchen!" What do you know....I was right! The ceiling in the kitchen is about a half inch higher. Mike said, "Well, it looks like my work will fit in nicely here!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

Zac said that you probably slouched in the front entry way and stood completely straight in the kitchen so you could win. :)

Stephanie said...

You'll see what I mean when you come to dinner! I still love the house though. :)