Friday, January 21, 2011

Errands

Friday! Friday! Friday! Jorja had the day off today. Preston LOVED that! He loves his Zhor-zha.

Tonight Mike and I went ran a few errands. We also got another load from the storage unit. We now have all the mattresses in our house! Can't wait until we have carpet so we can put them in the right rooms! The carpet still hasn't left Georgia, but hopefully will be here in the middle of next week. We also found a box of baby boy clothes that I need to get to Christen somehow. I haven't opened it yet, but that is what I labeled the box several months ago!

The people who are in charge of the regional spelling bee asked for a picture of Stockton. Well, they asked for that a few weeks ago and I still haven't sent it to them. They asked again, so I better get on that. I took a few pictures of Stockton, now I just need to pick one and send it in. I'm trying to decide between one of these or the picture of him holding his trophy high in the air. I'm not sure exactly what they are looking for.
Stockton


Preston didn't want to be left out of the fun!

Preston & Stockton

No comments: