Sunday, January 23, 2011

Double Teeth

Way back before Halloween, I took Stockton to the dentist. He had two teeth growing in, but the baby teeth hadn't fallen out yet. The dentist said to wiggle them and eat sticky Halloween candy, and they should fall out soon. Three months later and they are still hanging in. I think it would be so funny if he went to his next dentist appointment and they were still there. Now Stockton has a tooth coming in on the top. Wonder if these teeth will ever fall out?
Stockton

On a less disturbing note, Maysen was made the first counselor in the Beehive class presidency. When she found out she said, "I wonder why they picked me instead of people they have known their whole life."

Mike took Maysen to the new house to work on a birthday present for Stockton. She was excited how it turned out. Stockton, Jorja and I played Smart Mouth, then Jorja and I played Trek to Zion. We can not convince Stockton to play that. I think he would like it if he gave it a chance.

No comments: