Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bribery

Yes, I did it - and I don't even feel bad. I finally resorted to bribery with Preston. He stayed dry all day long for the first time since we moved here (I think). Oh colorful candy stick, how I love you!

Preston also informed me that my kisses don't work. Talk about a let down for me. I asked Preston if I could kiss his owie better. He said, "No! That will just hurt! Your kisses don't work anyway!"

On the bright side, Maysen and Stockton are all caught up in every subject. That takes a load off of my mind. And we got a new dishwasher today, so that's exciting. To me.

Now I'm just waiting to hear when Christen and Rachel have their babies. I'm ready for Christen's now, but Rachel's needs to come on the 28th. And we know this is all about me, isn't it?

3 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

I'm good with the 28th. But should it be the 28th here? Or should it be the 28th there?

Oregon Millburns said...

Aww, that is so sad Preston told you your kissed don't work anymore. That makes me sad.

Good point Rachel about the date. I guess the 28th there. Whatever will be on her birth certificate...right Steph?

Stephanie said...

As long as it is always considered the 28th. Stockton REALLY, REALLY wants a cousin to share his birthday with!