Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Super Slow

I'm here at our new house, wishing we could move in already. Oh well, we will have plenty of time here, so I don't need to rush it. Mike keeps saying, "We just need to have walls and floors. Walls and floors." We were hoping to be in by Christmas, but that is not going to happen. Mike's dad sent over a drywall guy to help. He owes Mike's dad money. That's great because we own two houses right now, so we don't have a lot of extra. The only problem is he is SUPER SLOW. I mean super, super slow. It's hard to imagine how slow he is. I guess it doesn't really matter, as long as it gets done and gets done well. We are staying at Mike's dad's house and it is only four minutes away, so it's not too bad. It will just be nice to have our own stuff again and be in a place that is ours. Granted it is not a mega awesome house like our house in Georgia was, but I think we are really going to like it here.

No comments: