Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Disaster

Santa came to Mike's work today. They invited all the families for a little party. Milk, cookies and pictures with Santa were promised. After spending the day packing and doing laundry, I rounded up the kids and we headed down there. We arrived about fifteen minutes early and got a pretty good spot in line. After awhile, a lady came and told everyone to go into a different room. I didn't want to lose our spot in line, but we did what we were told. After waiting in another room for quite awhile, they moved everyone back in the hallway. All of the sudden a line was there and we were not in it. We couldn't tell where exactly we were suppose to go, so we went and stood back in our original spot. Probably made a lot of people mad, but I was so ready to leave at this point I really didn't care. Come to find out, the reason we were waiting so long is because all the executives were busy having their picture taken with Santa. I'm not kidding. Annoying.

Anyway we did get a cute picture of Preston on Santa's lap, which I am way too tired to scan in now. I really wanted a picture with all the kids, but Maysen and Stockton didn't want to smile. Apparently they are too cool to humor their mom anymore. I told them it isn't a good idea to tick off their mom right before Christmas. Oh well. We didn't get that picture anyway. Mike couldn't find it. Maybe the lack of smiles and the red eyes refused to print on the photo paper. I'll never know.

1 comment:

Maysen said...

I did smile. I did.