Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pizza at Grandma's

My dad called today and wanted to know when he could give the kids their Christmas presents. At the last minute, we decided to meet at Grandma's after diving. My dad brought Max to watch the kids dive. They loved having someone come and watch them. Stockton was able to do back flips without any incidents. Jorja even did a back dive off the 1 meter for the first time. The only problem was I forgot towels. That didn't go over too well.

After diving, we went straight to Grandma's. Bubs and Ange came as well. We had pizza and opened presents. My kids all got jammies from Grandma. They loved that! They also opened their cousin presents. Jorja and Stockton got games and Preston got a Webkinz dog from Mallory that he loves. He named him Rocket and has been hugging him non-stop. Maysen got a cute temple block from Larkin. The kids also got games and toys from my dad and Cathy. Mike was excited about his Get Smart DVD and I got a cool shot glass from Japan from Brett! He also gave me these great figurines that will be fun to set up in our new house.

After we got home, Jorja was excited to see a package from Mrs. Trombino. Her first second grade class wrote her Christmas letters. It was so cute. I'm glad she is missed and remembered.

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

OH YAY, I am so glad Preston liked his dog that Mallory got him! And, John is also pumped that Mike liked his 'Get Smart' season one gift! PICTURES Steph! You are depriving us of them :)