Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gutter Lane

Today was a day spent outside. Maysen spent it mostly on the roof. Jorja jumped off the back of the roof about four times. Maysen did once. Crazy. Maysen named the different ways off the roof. Like, 'plunge' or 'drop' . . . and some cool names that I can't remember. Maysen is asleep or I would ask her. Preston came on the roof but didn't jump off, thank goodness. I hope they enjoyed their time up there, because they are not going up there again!
Jorja

Preston

Stephanie and Preston
Jorja



Maysen




Paul and Jackson came up in the afternoon. There was much rejoicing. We love having them around! And they brought snowmobiles. We made one run up to the springs. The sled hill wasn't too great. Someone had come up with a 4-wheeler, so sledding down felt like we were riding in the gutter lane at a bowling alley.

We stayed up pretty late playing games. Dominion, Ticket to Ride and Pillage and Plunder. Matt and Jackson battled out the Pirate game, but Jackson pulled it off in the end. I had an okay showing, but I was never was any competition. At least I wasn't as pathetic pirate as Paul. That is all one could ask.

No comments: