Monday, December 13, 2010

Great Day for Diving!

Today was a great, great day for diving! Too bad Mike had to work late and I didn't bring the video camera. Jorja did a dive off of the diving board! She has been so scared to do this. She has no problem diving off of the side, but she was too scared to do it from the green platform and really too scared to do it from the 1 meter board. But today she conquered her fear! I was watching her and was completely shocked when I saw her dive off the green platform! I cheered so loud! I was so proud of her. Then she did it off the 1 meter board! AMAZING! While I was being amazed at Jorja's bravery, I watched Stockton do his FIRST backflip! AWESOME! He was so happy! He did several backflips off the 1 meter board. He said, "My life will never be the same again." I wish Mike could have seen it. Such pure joy.

Preston meanwhile talked the entire time about finding a warp pipe that could take him to our old house in Georgia. Don't worry, he would still be a part of the family, he just wants to make sure the house is okay.

Jorja also brought home her first spelling words from her new school. One list is super easy. Words like ear and deer. The other list is in Chinese. The only word that looks easy is up, the rest I'm going to put on the super hard scale. Good luck Jorja!

No comments: