Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fifth Time's the Charm

Still no luck finding Jorja's swimsuit. I decided I needed to get her a new one today. I couldn't stand the thought of making her watch another diving lesson. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a swimsuit this time of year. Shop-ko: no, Khols: no, Justice: no, Old Navy: no, Target: winner! Jorja's first jump today was on the high-dive. She had a look of pure joy on her face. Thank goodness!

One funny story that happened today. Scoop came home a few days ago. He was going back to St. George today. Earlier this morning he was checking on something in the storage room. The storage room is one of the rooms that is always locked. Scoop had been gone a couple of hours when I heard mewing. I went on a Talon search and discovered him in the storage room! His little face was looking under the door. Big problem. Scoop isn't coming home until the 16th or so. I tried calling Mike, hoping to let him know....that way if his dad wasn't too far down the road he could come back. I couldn't get ahold of Mike. Maysen and Preston were feeding Talon under the door. About a half hour later, Scoop came back. Were we ever excited to see him! He laughed so hard when he found out Talon was locked in the storage room. Sneaky cat.

No comments: