Friday, December 31, 2010

Crazy Cat

Happy New Years everyone! We had a nice, stress free evening. Steve & Shannon and their family came up. We played games, games, and more games. I won Ticket to Ride, then lost when we played after midnight. In my defence, I'm not a night person.

The kids loved having their cousins sleep over. Preston made it until 11:30, then he crashed on my lap.
Happy 2011!
Stockton, Mike, Maysen, Jorja, Stephanie
Talon was ridiculous today. We kept finding him in crazy places or doing crazy things.
Talon in the dryer
Talon playing with the screensaver
Talon on Henry.
Now that was FUNNY! He is up so high!
Preston & Talon
Shannon & Steve
Stockton watching the microwave clock change.
Weston, Stockton, Jorja
Jacob
Stockton, Mike, Maysen, Jorja, Stephanie
Weston & Shan, Brandon
Weston, Shannon, Brandon
Jacob
Spencer
Erica

I have the best life! Hope next year is even more amazing than this year!

No comments: