Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Pageant

I really need to start taking pictures again. This blog is getting pretty boring. I miss my little camera. Mike's camera is great, but it is gigantic....so I don't like taking it around everywhere.

We had the Christmas pageant today with Mike's family. It was at Brent and Kim's house. We haven't been there since they moved in several years ago. Man that place is nice. Too bad I don't have pictures to prove it. The pageant went really well this year. Jorja was a black sheep and Preston was an adorable cow. Maysen was some wise man/sheep/angel thing. She said she was "very mature".

The one thing I am NOT going to blog about is Stockton hitting his head on the diving board while doing a back flip. I'm NOT going to try to get a picture while he's asleep to post on the blog. I'm NOT going to say he didn't need stitches and just has a bruise where he grazed the board. I'm NOT even going to write how he didn't cry at all and claimed it didn't hurt. One thing I will write about is we had diving today and Stockton loves it. He loved it at the beginning of the lesson and loved it at the end.

No comments: