Saturday, December 18, 2010

Brazelli

Mike and I finished stripping out the wallpaper in our downstairs bathroom. Mike bought a steamer to help us with this project. While we were working on it, Mike kept saying, "Best $49 I ever spent." The steamer did make a big difference.

Today we went to Steve & Shannon's house to make Brazelli's. Yummy. I even was able to con a bag from Shannon. I'm going to take them to Bryce & Becky's cookie party tomorrow.

Mike has left with Steve, Spencer and Erica to see Tron. I need to get the kids to bed, but they are so cute playing battlebots with the Knex's. We are leaving as soon as Maysen & Brandon's Stratigo game is over. Maysen won Mike earlier and was quite proud of that.

1 comment:

Sarah boo said...

Jeff really wants to go and see Tron. I do too actually.