Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11 Birthdays

Jorja and I went to book club today at the library. We read 11 Birthdays. We finished it yesterday. Book club was pretty fun. The girls got to paint a pot, eat cupcakes and have party treats. My friend since elementary school was there. Melissa Cutler. That made it extra fun for me. Jorja and I also finished Dragon Rider yesterday. That book was long!

The Relief Society presidency called last week and set up an appointment to visit me today. I called them this morning and left a message saying, "It is really snowy up here, you will only make it with a 4-wheel drive. Don't feel bad about canceling." They tried to make it up the hill in a mini-van, but got stuck right below the curve. We spent the next hour getting them unstuck. They never made it to the house. I felt bad for them, but they were really nice about it. Brother Gray came over and helped them get out of the driveway. I told them not to worry, their intentions were noted.

No comments: