Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Train Cake

Mike and I worked on Preston's birthday cake tonight. Preston had a hard time getting to sleep. I think he's a little excited about tomorrow. Stockton kept trying to get a 'last look' of Preston....he wants to always remember the last time he saw him when he was three. Then Stockton started telling me exactly what Preston looked like the last time he saw him when he was one and two. Stockton also said, "I wish Preston could stay a baby forever." I am excited that he will start wearing underwear again tomorrow.....let's hope Preston still remembers his promise....

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

That is great. What did you use for the thing on the front of the train- a marshmallow? I like the tracks, very cute.

Stephanie said...

It is a marshmallow. The frosting turned out kind of grainy...is that because the difference in climates? I don't know....we decided it was good enough. Preston liked it, and it tasted good, so that was all that mattered.