Sunday, November 28, 2010

Taco Night

There is snow, snow, snow here! We knew there was no way the van would make it up the driveway, so we headed over to the new house after church. Mike went and got the snowplow from Steve. When he came back, Seth Bradley was snowplowing our driveway with his four-wheeler. That was so nice. While he was snowplowing our driveway, Mike pulled up with a giant snowplow. (Although the giant snowplow was for a different driveway, it was pretty funny.) I had no idea Seth was out there. Looks like we are going to have pretty awesome neighbors.

Steve and his family met us at our new house. The kids have been so anxious to show their cousins where they are going to live. They were pretty excited to have them there. After, we all went up to Mike's house . . . Grandma Honey's house . . . Scoop & Cori's house . . . (not quite sure what to call it, but we love it up here!) Anyway, Lisa & her family came up as well. We had tacos and played games. Dominion and Ticket to Ride. I won Ticket to Ride by two points. Yes, I'm awesome.

On a completely unrelated note, one of my implants is bothering me. I hope it is nothing since we now live far away from my plastic surgeon. I know my brothers didn't need to know that, but seriously it is driving me nuts. My brothers can just comfort themselves in knowing that I didn't have a blog when I went through my surgeries. If I did, I'm sure they would have been scared for life with information they would rather never know. That would have been fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cet article est très intéressant, surtout depuis que je suis la recherche d'idées sur ce sujet jeudi dernier.