Thursday, November 18, 2010

Scruffy's Sick!

This morning, Preston was playing Webkinz when all of a sudden he ran away shrieking in terror. I ran after him and asked what was wrong. He had his hands over his ears and sobbed, "Scruffy is sick!" Poor Scruffy had an icepack on his head. Jorja sent him to the doctor and he is all better now. That is on my list of one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Here are some pictures of the outside of our house. Mike has been pulling out carpet and taking weird shelves off of walls. We also got the tags on our car so we can go through the gate without stopping at the guard shack thingy. Preston & Jorja came with me. They enjoyed raking leaves, it would be nice if that didn't change.
Front

Back Creepy looking fountain with spotlight Pool Preston & Jorja

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

What a neat new house you have! I love your pool and the view of the mountains in your back yard...awesome!