Friday, November 26, 2010

Run-Run-Run

Today seemed like a never-ending day. Maybe it is the tryptophan still doing its job. I meant to take the kids to Steve & Shannon's while I waited at the new house for my new washer and dryer. Too bad I was running late, so I had to bring the kids with me. They were great and even though my waiting window was 1-5, the delivery men came at 1:30! Sweet! I dropped off the kids at Steve & Shannon's and went to meet Mike at the carpet store. While we were gone, Steve took the kids sledding. Double sweet. Bubs & Ange met us at the carpet store and after they came with me up to Mike's house to put together gingerbread houses! We are going to put them together tomorrow! So excited about that. While I was gingerbreading, Mike was meeting with a plumber. Lots to do. Now we are at Steve & Shannon's playing games and eating left-over Thanksgiving food. Spencer is in town from California and Lisa's family is over too. Once again, we are loving living in Utah!

No comments: