Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quick Trip

Yesterday afternoon I made a quick trip up to Idaho to visit Grandma Parry. I went by myself and it was a really nice visit. Grandpa took us out to dinner at Sizzler. Yummy. I spent the day with Grandma and had the best time. It was nice to actually talk to her without having to focus on the kids. They were having a ton of fun with Mike while I was gone. They played games, archery, rode the 4-wheeler and had their cousins over. When I got home they were playing Clue. Preston crawled on my lap and cried for about fifteen minutes about how he wants to live in Georgia. He misses the house, the letter P in his bedroom and he misses the green Germ-X. Preston has slept downstairs alone the last two nights. He is so proud of himself for being brave.a

No comments: