Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monster Storm

There was suppose to be a monster storm today. My van doesn't get up the driveway if there is any snow. That might be a problem. Around lunchtime I realized I might be snowed in for awhile. Maysen only has crocs. I decided now might be a good time to invest in some boots for her. She was in the middle of an eluminate science lesson, so I whispered to her that I was going to get her boots. She said, "As long as they aren't brown and pink." I went to Shop-ko because that was the closest store. The only girl boots they had were brown and pink! You gotta be kidding! The one thing she asked not to have. I ended up getting her some black/brown boy boots. She likes them, and as a bonus - Stockton can grow into them.

The storm didn't hit as early as everyone expected. Mike got to come home early because of it though. Mike and I went down to the new house to measure all the rooms. By the time we were ready to leave, the storm had hit. Luckily the jeep has no problem getting up the driveway. Mike says, "My jeep is so happy in Utah." We spent the rest of the day in a nice cozy warm house. Mike won Settlers for the very first time...I played awful. Pretty great day. And I'm SO very thankful that Matt is out of the canyon.
Matt ~ No Mans Canyon

1 comment:

rachel said...

haha Maysen is definately a teenager.