Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blanket for Abbs

I brought home a baby blanket from Grandma for Abigail. It is so beautiful. I had to get a picture of beautiful Abbs on a beautiful blanket. Stockton was so excited to see her. He loves babies. Jorja and Preston had a great time playing with Lincoln and Ella (once Preston got over the slinky incident). We didn't do anything special today, it was just nice hanging out with them.
Abigail

Abbs & Stockton
Abbs & Jorja
Jorja had her baptism interview today. She is all clear for Saturday. We are pretty excited for her. Last night Jorja came to our bedroom. She wanted to sleep with us. Once she climbed in, she wanted her stuffed canary. I told her no, she already brought her fox down. I didn't want to climb up two floors to get another animal. I guess Jorja really wanted it because without complaint she went and got her canary and came back down. This morning she was complaining that her back hurt. I asked her what happened. She said that when she got out of bed last night she tried to bounce off her bed, but she missed and landed on her back on the floor. The wind was knocked out of her for a bit. Now I feel bad that I made her get the canary....I didn't know she was hurt.

No comments: