Friday, October 15, 2010

Recreation Day

K12 had a recreation day today. They invited K12 students and their siblings to a rec center. I was the only one who had to pay. I like that. I think it was the Holladay Lions rec center. Something like that. We just went swimming. There was a little kid slide/play area, zero entry, lazy river, and a big kid waterslide. Preston had so much fun. He thought he was invisible when he went under water. He kept going under then asking me if I saw him. I should play along, but I didn't. I kept explaining to him that you are NOT invisible when you are under water. He just didn't believe me.

Jorja loved the big kid waterslide. Maysen & Stockton had fun as well. Stockton spent one hour (not an exaggeration) playing under this small bucket drop thingy. The bucket would tip when it was full....about the size of a regular beach pail bucket. There were three of them. Stockton would wait for it to fall then pretend he was knocked completely over. Seriously, one hour. The great thing is we were able to count this towards school...now that's cool. The even greater thing is, I only had to keep my eyes on Preston. Life is so much easier as the kids get older. Hang in there Ange, Rachel, Christen & soon to be Cassie!

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Thats funny you say that! We just came home from a huge bizaar. We were hoping to find you a present, but every second Marie would run off into the crowd. If she wasn't screaming, she was army crawling on the floor, or pulling at racks of breakables. Needless to say we didn't find something for you there...