Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Internet Down

The Internet has gone down at Mike's house. Mike thinks he just needs to unplug it and plug it back in, but the box is in the office, the office door is locked, the key is with his dad and Cori, his dad and Cori are in St. George. See the problem? This would just be a minor inconvenience except for the fact that I homeschool Maysen & Stockton and I need the Internet for their lessons. I wasn't able to put in their attendance today, and they don't let you go back and put it in. Maysen and Stockton don't need any more missing days....especially when they worked until 3! Tomorrow we are hoping to do school at Steve & Shannon's.

I need something to work right for me. I know moving is stressful, but I need just one thing to be easy. Just one. And I need it to happen soon.

1 comment:

Erica said...

So the box is in the office? Couldn't you pick the lock or get in through the window or something?