Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Porgie!

It's great to be eight! Jorja turned EIGHT years old today! I can hardly believe it! We had a busy, fun filled day. While Jorja was at school, I baked her and Lincoln a cake. Lincoln (my nephew) turned FIVE today. How fun to have birthdays together.
Jorja ~ 8 years old

Jorja & Lincoln's cake
After school I took Jorja to the store and let her pick out a webkinz. She picked the fox that is on her lap in the picture below. She told me she was going to name it Socks, which I thought was great because it looks like he has black socks on her feet, but she ended up naming him Mozilla.
Preston, Jorja & Stockton
Jorja & Stockton
Jorja
After we opened a few presents, we went ice skating with Bubs & Ange. Lincoln takes ice skating lessons, so we met them there.
What's up with this picture?
That's better.....Stephanie & Jorja
The kids had a great time. Jorja said, "I wish I could ice skate everyday!" Preston went non-stop. He will sleep well tonight. He started on the ice before I had a chance to get my skates on. He's fearless.
Lincoln & Jorja
Jorja
Preston
Besides Bubs & his family, my dad & Max were there. Also Steve & Shannon and their family came. My kids were glad they came. They have fun with them. Today was a really great day. I think Jorja had a ton of fun. She deserves it. She is the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful little girl. For example, when I picked her up today from school, she showed me presents she had bought for each of the kids. She spent all her Grizzly bucks on them. She is so kind and giving. I am constantly amazed by her. I love you Porge! You are wonderful!
Sleepy Porge

Jorja had asked me several times for a pillow pet....specifically a frog (surprise, surprise). I never got her one. I never mentioned it to my dad either, but that is what he gave her for her birthday. She was thrilled.

No comments: