Monday, October 18, 2010

Future Preston

Dear Future Preston,

I love you so much. I love it when you say, "I like you and I love you". I love how you always want to be with "Zorzha". I love how you like to play the computer with Stockton. I love how you like to 'knock Maysen down with a hug.' I love how you always want to be with me. I love your laugh, your smile, your hugs and kisses. I love everything about you. I am so happy you are in our family. There is one thing I would like you to know. Although we have moved you across the country, there are toilets here in Utah. They work just like the ones in Georgia did. I don't know why you refuse to understand that. I tried to reason with you today. I told you that soon you would grow out of your puppy underwear, so you might as well wear it now. Apparently that was not a good idea. Now you don't want to turn four because then you can't wear your puppy underwear. That was not the point. I want you to wear underwear. I think it would be great! I know one day you will wear underwear, but I'm wondering when. Preston, one more tidbit of advice. When Stockton tells you to look, don't look. He's just trying to steal your pizza rolls.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

where's the "like" button....