Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend

We enjoyed listening to another session of conference. These pictures are from yesterday, but the kids all listened to both sessions today....except for Preston. He played downstairs and we didn't mind. I grew up playing conference bingo, and so have my kids. They love it. Although Stockton made this comment yesterday, "I could have had a triple bingo, but no....Jeffrey R. Holland had to go and say sacrament." He needed him to say music. Too bad.
Preston, Stockton, Maysen & Jorja
Stephanie ~ I love sewing during conference.
We had my dad, Cathy, Max and Matt up for dinner today. Mike made pork chops and they were very yummy. Mike put my dad to work after dinner making tapioca. I ate too much because I love tapioca . . . when will I learn?

After dinner, Maysen, Mike, Matt and my dad played Settlers of Catan. My dad won. He was very proud . . . especially winning Matt. After putting the kids to bed, Mike, Matt & I played Dominion. Of course Matt won.

Preston really wanted to sleep with Jorja, so Maysen is down with Stockton. Preston has been sick lately and has needed to sleep with us for a few nights. He sleeps sideways and it drives us crazy. When I went to kiss him and Jorja good-night, this is what I found.
Preston & Jorja

No comments: