Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ange

I had to pick up a package at the UPS store down by the airport. While I was down that direction, I thought I would stop by and visit Ange. That is the great thing about living by family, I can just pop by whenever I want. Although I don't know how Ange feels about that. Anyway, I hadn't seen Ange since I moved here, so that needed to be fixed. Ange was feeding lunch to Lincoln and Ella. I hadn't seen them either, so it was great. Ange and I talked and planned things for Jorja & Lincoln's birthday next week.

Later in the day, I took Maysen & Preston out to buy shoes. The store didn't have one item I needed/wanted, so they sent me to Jordan Landing. After quick directions, I thought I was all set. But, the directions were wrong and I had no idea where Jordan Landing was. After I finally managed to get there, I couldn't find the store. The place was huge. I drove around the various parking lots for at least 25 minutes. Needless to say, I was very frustrated and happy when I was finally home. Now I am going to bed.

No comments: