Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yeah, We Have a Lot of Stuff

The plan was to leave at 6:30 this morning. Hopefully make it all the way to St. Louis. We did not follow the plan. We are still in Georgia. Will the packing never end? We are so thankful for our wonderful friends. Stephanie took Stockton, Jorja and Preston swimming, and then had them play at her house for a couple of hours. That was so nice....the kids were bored here. Teresa came with the sister missionaries this morning. She brought me five suckers. I had told her that I really wanted these specific suckers to help me stay awake as I drove. She let me know where I could find them, but I never got a chance. I was so excited when she brought them for me. That was so nice. She then added onto her niceness by helping me pack. Irene spent ALL DAY here. Maybe not all day, but at least eight hours. She was the very last one to leave. Darren helped load for a few hours this afternoon, then was back for several hours this evening. Stephanie, Kathryn & Rylee came tonight. They packed up my Santa Claus closet. I was dreading doing that. Tim and Jerome also came to help. When Jerome was leaving he said, "See you tomorrow Stephanie!" Hopefully NOT! That would be sad. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have so many people helping us. We are so very blessed.

Mike & Darren ~ 1 truckload done!

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Wow. Only you, Stephanie could pull off this packing and moving escapade... and still find time to blog! I love watching this journey unfold. And I can't believe youre really going to Utah! You better stay there!