Thursday, September 23, 2010

Unloading - Take One

The first moving truck arrived today. Mike, my dad, Steve, Scoop, and Cori were able to get it unloaded and into the storage facility by four o'clock. There were a few casualties. The kids computer desks didn't make it. Our washer and dryer got pretty thrashed I hear...but they were on their last leg anyway. Mike's office desk is a goner. The one that hurt though was two of Maysen's pottery pieces broke. One was her blue vase that she loved. I'm going to show her in the morning to see if she wants to try to glue it back together.

Jorja was in agony again today. She didn't go to school. I ended up taking her back to the doctor. I hope she is feeling better tomorrow. It has been so sad to watch her. I can't even put into words how hard it is to watch her suffer like this. I am just so thankful that we know this will be over in a few days. I can't even imagine what it would be like if she had a something worse.

I realized that yesterday I didn't write about how much Maysen enjoyed The Lion King. She loved it. She especially loved the giraffes. I wish Jorja and Maysen could have loved it together. Several times during the show I caught myself watching Maysen watch the play. It was magical.

No comments: