Friday, September 3, 2010

Sorting, Packing, Getting Ready

We spent most of the day doing school and packing. Exciting. Maysen, Jorja and I did work on a cake for Jorja's party tomorrow. I just finished it and declared it, "Good enough." I don't know how Rachel does it. Drives me crazy. I kept repeating to myself, "I love Jorja, I love Jorja, I love Jorja." Even if it doesn't look perfect, she will love it . . . because it is a frog. I'll put a picture up tomorrow. Hopefully Preston doesn't get into it.

Jorja also went to the store with me to pick out things for her gift bag. I let her go a little crazy. Usually I just fill a bowl with candy bars and call it good. (Helps that most of my birthdays are right around Halloween.) Jorja's excited to put the gift bags together tomorrow. I'm not sure how many people will be able to make it with it being labor day weekend....as long as she has a few she will be happy. I do know Emma's coming, so I think we're all good.

No comments: