Friday, September 24, 2010

Notember

Maysen and I asked Preston when his birthday was. He said, "Notember ten."

Jorja is doing a little better today. She still hurts a lot. I checked her in a little late today. She still can barely open her eye. The sun hurts her terribly. The office lady said she could read a book in the office while her class went to recess. Then, I guess, they forgot to pick her up for lunch. Poor little Porge. She was hurting pretty bad by the time she got home. She told me she was glad she went though.

I took some pictures of Jorja playing with puppies. I can't find my camera right now to put the pictures on. Scoop and Cori's dogs had six puppies. They have all been here. Jorja has been in heaven. When I ask her what will make her feel better she will squeak out, "Puppies."

My brother, Matt, came up and played Dominion with us after the kids went to bed. I won the first game, the second game Matt won with four points. I am excited to do things like this more often. It's nice to see family! I can't believe I live in Utah!

No comments: